You will work closely with the SEO and Content Director within a team of 15 international people managing the search traffic acquisition. You will support the traffic development and the acquisition of new clients in France and abroad.
We’re looking for a smart, motivated and passionate SEO project manager to join our fast-growing team in Paris in front of Sacré Coeur.
LAB SEO :
In addition, you have a strong autonomy on network of “testing links”, allowing you to:
Well organised and strong technical skills and knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and analytics
Good level of English (you will work with an international team)
Passion for SEO and internet marketing, you have the outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems with :
. attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
. ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
. high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
. excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skill
Passionné(e) par votre métier, volontaire, accrocheur(euse), réactif(ve), autonome et dynamique, vous avez un sens aigu de réelles capacités d’analyse et de synthèse avec une vision ROIste. Vous aimez travailler en équipe dans un environnement stimulant et digital.
What we have to offer
• International environment / company
• High responsibility job where you will be able to innovate
• Work evolution opportunities within a fast-growing start-up
• A very nice and friendly work environment
• Competitive salary: 34 – 45K/year depends on the work experience
A start-up created in 2010, Better Collective Paris has a portfolio of over 100 online consumer guides pertaining to mainly sports betting and online gaming, reaching targeted audiences across over 30 countries.
At Better Collective Paris, you can:
- Join a growing business with internal career progression opportunities;
- Develop your skills within a cross-functional team environment (internal training, seminars and conferences);
- Work in an international environment (and discover our English humour, Italian coffee and Spanish spirit).